- There are no limits on how many physical items you can borrow.
- Books, audiobooks, magazines, and music CDs can be borrowed for 21 days, DVDs for 14 days and new release DVDs and video games for 7 days.
- There are two self-check machines located at the front entrance and one in the kids area.
- You can renew an item as many times as you need to until another patron has placed a hold on it.
- To renew, log in to your My WPL account, go to the "Checked Out" section, click the boxes next to the items you wish to renew and press the "Renew Selected" button.
- You can also renew items at the self-check machines in the library or by calling 604-935-8435.
- Items can be returned using the outdoor book drops at any time and inside the lobby during library open hours.
- Returns can also be made to any other BC public library.
- If an item is checked out, place a hold to be added to the waitlist. If you place a hold on an available item, we will pull it from the shelf for you.
- To place a hold, log in to your My WPL account, search for the item, click on the "Place a Hold" button and click a second time to "Confirm Hold". You can also place a hold by calling 604-935-8435.
- You will receive an email you when your hold is available to pick up. You will have 7 days to pick up the item and check it out.