Whistler Public Library launches the Cultural Connector Pass!
We're excited to announce that we're launching the Cultural Connector Pass! The pass program was created by the Whistler Public Library for the benefit and enrichment of Whistler residents and aims to increase community engagement, inclusivity and support lifelong learning. Thanks to the program's six partner venues, it is an opportunity to discover the wealth of arts and culture, fitness and recreation, museum and heritage attractions that are part of the Cultural Connector - all for free. We hope you enjoy your introduction to these sites, and return to experience them again and again.
- Squamish Lil'Wat Cultural Centre - free admission for 2 adults and 2 youth
- Lost Lake PassivHaus - free half-day equipment rental for 2 adults and 2 youth from Cross Country Connection
- Audain Art Museum - free admission for 2 adults and 2 youth
- Maury Young Arts Centre - free surprise art gift from Arts Whistler
- Whistler Public Library - free 1 hour book-a-librarian appointment
- Whistler Museum - free admission for 2 adults and 2 youth
Learn more about the pass by clicking HERE!
To borrow the pass, you can find it in our catalogue HERE, or come in and ask for help at the front desk.