Updated: 9 a.m. July 8.
- Visit Library to Go to learn about our contactless holds pick up service.
- Returns can be made at anytime using the exterior book slots outside of our building. Please note that returns are quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in by staff and will remain on your account longer than usual.
- For oversized items, please visit the building on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to return these items during our Library to Go hours.
- You are welcome to return items at other BC libraries who are accepting them. However, please note that they will not be shipped back to us, and checked in, until the courier system between libraries is reinstated.
- Interlibrary loan services continue to be suspended throughout the province.
- If you've forgotten your pin try the last four digits of your phone number. If that doesn't work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it reset.
- Need to register for a library card? Whistler residents can email email@example.com with the following information to register for a temporary card that will work for 6 months to use our online collection:
- First and last name
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address with postal code
- For a full list of the virtual programs we are offering please visit our Event Calendar.
- All in-person events and programs have been suspended.
Other Impacted Library Services
- All community room bookings have been cancelled while the building is closed.
- We are unable to offer invigilation services until the library reopens.