Community Integration Services Drop-In
Community Integration Specialists help people at risk of or experiencing homelessness:
- Access government programs
- Get connected to services and supports, such as cultural, health, and community supports
- Work with governments, community partners and agencies
- Provide support during critical transition points, such as leaving a medical or corrections facility
Community Integration Specialists help people access financial support and community resources, including:
- Assistance applying for income and disability assistance
- Funding for urgent needs, such as food or clothing
- Case management
- Housing support referrals
- Health support referrals
For online communication, visit the Self Serve Portal for income and disability assistance. For general inquiries, call 1-866-866-0800.
Please note: there will be no Drop-in on December 13!