EXTERNAL: Virtual REACH Employment Program
Virtual REACH gives newcomers in small BC communities access to career and skills development services. This free 16-week training is 100% online and offers job search support for finding work in your community.
Program highlights include:
- Complete activities at your own pace, or participate in daily Zoom sessions;
- Earn $250 in cash bonuses;
- Receive a volunteer certificate and a certificate of completion from Douglas College;
- Borrow a new laptop for the online class
- Permanent resident living in a small BC community;
- Protected Person (Refugee) or Ukrainian citizen on a CUAET work permit;
- English level CLB 5 or higher
- Basic computer skills and access to good WIFI
This 16-week program begins on November 1, 2022. For more information or to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-218-4146. Visit douglascollege.ca/virtual-reach for more information!
EXTERNAL: We are sharing this event on behalf of our friends at Douglas College. The event is not being hosted by Whistler Public Library, and therefore may be updated, changed, or canceled with little notice.