Virtual Community Book Club 2023
Join us for Community Book Club! Our virtual meetings are on the last Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m. on Zoom. Click here to sign up!
Interested in joining in person? Click here to learn about our in-person meetings!
- Who: Everyone welcome
- How much: Free
- Where to get a copy: Borrow at WPL or buy at Armchair Books (mention the book club and receive 15% off)
Our 2023 books:
- January 25: Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- February 22: Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
- March 29: The Circus Train by Amita Parikh
- April 26: Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- May 31: Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- June 28: Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- July 26: The Lost Man by Jane Harper
- August 30: A History of What Comes Next by Sylvain Neuvel
- September 27: Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe
- October 25: The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- November 29: The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
- No Book Club meetings in December!