Calling all stationary nerds and aspiring journalers! Join us for this informal, drop-in club for Bullet Journal enthusiasts. If you haven't started your BuJo journey, our facilitators can provide tips for where to start, and inspiration to keep you on track.
Come out and join our Bullet Journal Club! Our journaling pros Clara and Gen will be on hand to offer you tips and suggestions to get you started, and to chat about what works for them and what hasn't worked. This is an informal, drop-in event, with no registration required. We'll be hanging out and journaling from 6 to 8 p.m., so you can drop by whenever you'd like within that window.
Bring along a notebook or journal, or try out some spreads on the supplies we provide.
Not sure where to start? Here are some products recommended by Gen and Clara:
- Moleskine notebooks – plain, grid, dotted, or sketchbook (Armchair Books)
- Leuchtturm 1917 notebooks – plain, grid, or dotted (Garibaldi Graphics, Armchair Books)
- Sakura Micron Pens (Garibaldi Graphics)
- Lamy Safari Ball Point Pen (Get the Goods)
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen (Get the Goods)
- Pilot Frixxon Pens (Garibaldi Graphics)
- Sharpie Pens (Rexall)
- Staedtler colored pencils and watercolor pencils (Garibaldi Graphics)