Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- January 4 - Car Seat Safety During Winter Months
- January 11 - Language Development and Your Infant
- January 18 - Ask A Nurse with Public Health Nurse Sonja Prevost
- January 25 - Family-Based Programs & Community Support Programs with Whistler Community Services Society
- February 1 - How to Start Your Own Home-Based Business
- February 8 - Pelvic Floor Health
- February 15 - Preparing for Tax Time, Child-Benefit, and Tax Credit
- February 22 - Safe Sleep Guidelines
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.