Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- May 3: Cindy Wagner, Optometrist. Early Vision and Your Baby’s Eyes
- May 10: Sharon Denny, BCRPA Personal Trainer and CSIA L2 Instructor. Amphibian Land to Water Fitness for Parent and Tots
- May 17: Sara Niblock, RMOW. Physical Literacy
- May 24: Sonja Prevost, Public health nurse. Stroller Strut - be prepared to walk!
- May 31: Jaime Charland, RMOW. Infant/Child CPR and Choking
- June 7: Jackie Dickinson, Whistler Community Services Society – Program Manager. New Family-Based Programs & Community Support Programs
- June 14: Yvonne Smith, Community Dental Hygienist. Preparing and Caring for Baby Teeth
- June 21: Sonja Prevost, Public Health Nurse. Stroller Strut
- June 28: Anna Mrozik, Life Coach. Unlimited You- Finding Yourself After Parental Leave
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.