Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- Nov. 1: Gabi Moeller - Sea to Sky Community Services Infant Development
- Nov. 8: Gerry Kasten, Public Health Dietitian - Nutrition and your baby
- Nov. 15: Dana Elliot, Physical Therapist - Postpartum posture and pelvic health
- Nov. 22: Sharada Clayton, Whistler Community Services Outreach Worker
- Nov. 29: Laura Davies, Mama self-care - Roll & Release
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.