Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- Jan. 3: Cindy Wagner, Optometrist - Early Vision and Your Baby’s Eyes
- Jan. 10: Public Health Nurse - Hypothermia & Frostbite
- Jan. 17: Sharada Clayton, Outreach Worker, Whistler Community Services Society - Programs and Support
- Jan. 24: Sarah Walkey, Occupational Therapist from Community Mental Health
- Jan. 31: Mika Matsudate, Certified Book Keeper - Preparing for Tax Time, Child-Benefit, and Tax Credit
- Feb. 7: Public Health Nurse - Car Seat Safety during the Winter Months
- Feb. 14: Gabi Moeller, Sea to Sky Community Services, Infant Development Program
- Feb. 21: Yvonne Smith, Community Dental Hygienist, VCH - Caring for Baby Teeth
- Feb. 28: Katrina Strand, Fitness Trainer - Postnatal Training / Corrective Exercises
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.