Parent-Infant Drop-In provides an opportunity to develop a supportive social network with other parents of young babies. Guest speakers will present parenting information on a variety of topics.
This program meets every Thursday, is free to attend, and registration is not required. This program is for parents of babies from birth to walking age.
- June 7: Jackie Dickinson, Whistler Community Services Society – Program Manager. New Family-Based Programs & Community Support Programs
- June 14: Yvonne Smith, Community Dental Hygienist. Preparing and Caring for Baby Teeth
- June 21: Sonja Prevost, Public Health Nurse. Stroller Strut
- June 28: Anna Mrozik, Life Coach. Unlimited You- Finding Yourself After Parental Leave
- July 5: Laura Davies - Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls (Self Care)
- July 12: TBA
- July 19: Sonja Prevost, Public Health Nurse. Stroller Strut
- July 26: Gary Kasten, Public Health Dietitian – Nutrition
This program is sponsored by Whistler Community Services Society, Vancouver Coastal Health, and Whistler Public Library.