If you're a teen who loves to read and write, this group is for you! Join us each month for a lively, in-depth book discussion and a chance to flex your creative writing muscles. You'll have a say in what genres and titles we read throughout the year!
Here's our 2018 - 2019 schedule:
- October 19: The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci
- November 16: Graphic novels (+ poetry - optional!)
- December 14: The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
- January 25: LGBTQ+ books
- February 22: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- March 22: Rachel Hartman books (Seraphina or Tess of the Road)
- May 3: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- May 31: The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline
- June 28: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (we'll discuss the book and watch the movie)
Want to see what we've been reading? Check out these previous Teen Book and Writing Club reads!
Registration is required, so call us at 604-935-8436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a spot!