We are now able to offer printing and scanning services! Drop by the library during our open hours and speak to a staff member to learn about our new printing and scanning station. Please note that we cannot print from USB sticks for security reasons, so you'll need to have your documents accessible through your email.
There are also several other local businesses that offer printing and scanning services:
- UPS (4369 Main St): Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. & Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Foto Source (Crystal Lodge): Monday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Garibaldi Graphics (1200 Alpha Lake Rd): Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are unable to offer public computer access at this time, but our public Wifi has been restored! You can access the Wifi in our building using a personal device to connect to the network 'Whistler Public Library'. You can also access Wifi at the following locations:
- Olympic Plaza
- Mountain Square
- Blenz (Olympic Plaza)
- Gone Eatery (Village Square)
- Lift Coffee (Skiers Plaza)
- Mount Currie Coffee Company (Main Street)
- Pangea Pod Hotel (Village Stroll)
- McDonalds (Marketplace)
- Forecast Coffee (Function Junction)
Whistler Community Services Society can also provide computer access, printing, and scanning for those in need by appointment. Please contact an Outreach Worker to book an appointment: https://mywcss.org/contact-outreach/
- Bring your documents to the library during the following hours and we will make copies to your specifications.
- The cost is $0.25 per sheet for black-and-white and $0.75 per sheet for colour. There is no additional cost to copy double-sided.
- We are currently not accepting cash; payment methods include debit or credit.