Due to the recent cyber security incident, we are unable to offer printing or scanning at this time. There are several local businesses that offer printing and scanning services:
- UPS (4369 Main St): Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. & Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Foto Source (Crystal Lodge): Monday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Garibaldi Graphics (1200 Alpha Lake Rd): Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. & Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We are also unable to offer internet access at this time. If you have your own device, you can access Wifi at the following locations:
- Olympic Plaza
- Mountain Square
- Blenz (Olympic Plaza)
- Gone Eatery (Village Square)
- Lift Coffee (Skiers Plaza)
- Mount Currie Coffee Company (Main Street)
- Pangea Pod Hotel (Village Stroll)
- McDonalds (Marketplace)
- Forecast Coffee (Function Junction)
- Bring your documents to the library during the following hours and we will make copies to your specifications.
- The cost is $0.25 per sheet for black-and-white and $0.75 per sheet for colour. There is no additional cost to copy double-sided.
- We are currently not accepting cash; payment methods include debit or credit.