In-Person Community Book Club 2023
Join us for Community Book Club! Our in-person meetings are on the last Monday of the month at 7 p.m. at the library. Email email@example.com to sign up!
Interested in joining on Zoom? Click here to learn about our virtual meetings!
- Who: Everyone welcome
- How much: Free
- Where to get a copy: Borrow at WPL or buy at Armchair Books (mention the book club and receive 15% off)
Our 2023 books:
- January 30: Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr
- February 27: Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
- March 27: The Circus Train by Amita Parikh
- April 24: Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
- May 29: Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- June 26: Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- No in-person meeting in July! Zoom meeting on July 26, reading The Lost Man by Jane Harper
- August 28: A History of What Comes Next by Sylvain Neuvel
- September 25: Gender Queer by Maia Kobabe
- October 30: The Sentence by Louise Erdrich
- November 27: The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
- No Book Club meetings in December!