The Wonder Lab is a flexible, technology-oriented community space providing facilities for entrepreneurs, video and music production, photography, audio recording and technology exploration.
You will need a library card to book and access the spaces in the Wonder Lab. Visit us in person or click here to sign up for a card today!
We are committed to creating accessible spaces at the Whistler Public Library. If you have specific requirements or need assistance to access our Wonder Lab spaces, please reach out to us directly via phone 604-935-8435 or email email@example.com
- Booking requests can be made using our online calendar a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 30 days in advance of the booking time.
- Bookings within 24 hours may be possible, visit us in-person or call 604-935-8435 to ask about availability.
- Bookings can be a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Bookings are available during library open hours – computer stations will shut down 15 minutes before closing each day.
- To complete your booking you will need a valid library card – if you don’t have one, signing up is easy!