No library card? No problem!
All you need to do is drop by and we’ll sign you up. Library cards are free to all BC residents. Please don’t forget to bring:
- 1 piece of photo ID
- 1 item that shows your mailing address
Our current in-person service hours are:
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Unable to visit the building?
Not to worry! Whistler residents can email us during the hours above at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a temporary account that will work immediately online. Your temporary account will expire after one month.
Please include the following information in your email:
- First and last name
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address with postal code
To continue to access the online collection after your temporary account has expired, or to borrow from the physical collection, please visit us in-person with one piece of photo ID and one item with your Whistler mailing address on it. We will update your account and provide you with your library card.