No library card? No problem!
All you need to do is drop by and we'll sign you up. Library cards are free to all BC residents. Please don't forget to bring:
- 1 piece of photo ID
- 1 item that shows your mailing address
Our current in-person service hours are:
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Unable to visit the building?
Not to worry! Whistler residents can email us during the hours above at email@example.com to sign up for a temporary account that will work immediately online. Your temporary account will expire after one month.
Please include the following information in your email:
- First and last name
- Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address with postal code
Your temporary account will expire after one month. To continue to access the online collection after your temporary account has expired, or to borrow from the physical collection, please visit us in-person with one piece of photo ID and one item with your Whistler mailing address on it. We will update your account and provide you with your library card.