We are monitoring the situation with COVID-19 in BC and will continue to adapt services based upon recommendations from the provincial health authorities, our Board of Trustees, and local government. The library may be different for the time being, but we want you to know we are looking forward to seeing you and helping to meet your library needs.
What services are available right now?
- Get a library card
- Browse the shelves
- Reading recommendations
- Holds pick-up
- Printing, copying, and scanning
- Requesting materials from other libraries
- Purchase suggestions
- Seating and study spaces
- Returns (24/7 book drops are accessible to the left of our front doors)
- Wi-fi access
- Self-check out
- Online resources are available to download books, films, music, and more or to learn a new skill
- Express computer access
- Virtual and in-person events, programs, and storytimes
What services are not available at this time?
- Toys and stuffed animals for children
- Invigilation services
- Room rentals
What safety protocols are in place?
- Plexiglas barriers at service desks
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Mid-day high touch cleaning
- Cashless payments using credit or debit for your printing or account fees
Please stay home if:
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Monday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Public Health Information
Mental Health Resources
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Health Link BC
- Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support
- CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada
- Anxiety Canada