Love the library? Please consider volunteering your time. Our dedicated team of Materials Management Support Volunteers help us with the following, each day of the week, beginning at 9 a.m. and ending around 11 a.m.
- Picking up our newspapers from Armchair Books and putting them out on display
- Pulling items on the holds list and filing these on the holds shelf
- "Sweeping" the library for items used-in house, and tidying up the shelves
- Shelving magazines and picture books
- Assisting with miscellaneous projects, such as shelf-reading, as needed.
Strong alphabetical and numerical literacy skills are preferred. Please email a short statement of interest and your availability to Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org.